Tuesday, April 14, 2009

What a Catch!

With our most recent TTT Crop, March Madness, there were so many great layouts in the TTT gallery! I am only sharing a few of them with you today but make sure to stop by the gallery yourself and check them out to see all the new wonderful creations by our members.

Pumpkin Patch by Stotgirl (Taryn)
I Especially like the brown title on the brown background and that scalloped edge is fabulous! (I would also like to mention that she did a great job with the Pagemaps sketch she used.)

Q&A by Nikkilove (Nik)
I love the way Nik chose to do her journaling and her choice of bright and fun papers maker her cute photo pop. The embellies add a nice movement to the page also. (Nik you also did a great job with the Pagemaps sketch too!)

U Spin me Right round Baby! by 1bizeemom
And Finally this layout just makes me smile! It almost looks like the kids are in a wahing machine! LOL! The bright colors add to fun and title is perfect.

Great job ladies! Thank you sharing your talents with us.

By Lindsey

No comments: