- They had you place each card (page) individually on the display case but instead I punched a hole at the top corner of each page and bound it together with a binder ring. You make the pages by cutting pieces of patterned paper to 4.5x6". Mine was 12 pages long but you can make yours as many as you like.
- Instead of adding quotes on some of the pages I replaced them with blocks for photos and also tucked a few quotes inside pockets that I could put photos on.
- I wanted room to journal about our trip so I created a few pockets to add journaling tags along with a few pages just for journaling blocks. I also used some of the titles that came on the sheet of journaling blocks. I cut them out and mounted them on cardstock then attached them to the top and bottom of some of my pages with pop dots.
- I added lots of ribbon, brads, chipboard elements and fun embellishments and used the distress stamps on every page.
- So make yours today with a few fun twists of your own.