Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Bo Bunny Mini Book or Photo Display

In the August Kit #3 you found instructions to make a photo and quote display. Well since I am all about the mini books I kinda followed it and kinda just ended up well..........turning it into a mini book. I thought I would post here what I did so you could follow along, get your own ideas or just simply make one of your own even if you got another kit just by mixing up the paper a bit. So to start off gather your basic materials and the kit you want to use.

Steps:
  1. They had you place each card (page) individually on the display case but instead I punched a hole at the top corner of each page and bound it together with a binder ring. You make the pages by cutting pieces of patterned paper to 4.5x6". Mine was 12 pages long but you can make yours as many as you like.
  2. Instead of adding quotes on some of the pages I replaced them with blocks for photos and also tucked a few quotes inside pockets that I could put photos on.
  3. I wanted room to journal about our trip so I created a few pockets to add journaling tags along with a few pages just for journaling blocks. I also used some of the titles that came on the sheet of journaling blocks. I cut them out and mounted them on cardstock then attached them to the top and bottom of some of my pages with pop dots.
  4. I added lots of ribbon, brads, chipboard elements and fun embellishments and used the distress stamps on every page.
  5. So make yours today with a few fun twists of your own.


No comments: