Thursday, November 17, 2011

Flea Market Finds

My good friend was having a sale of items she found at a flea market. When I saw them I knew I had to have them for my mini albums. All I needed were "S" hooks and I had a new, vintage, display for my mini albums. Here is what I found:

Here is an old shutter. Someone had added an old garden wire to the bottom to create a basket. I added "S" hooks to the shutter and then to the round closure of my mini albums. I also put some of my minis in the basket! New display- $5!

Here is an old fence turned in to an adorable shelf. New display- $5

And here is a vintage garden basket. I used the swirls at the top to hook to my minis and will use the basket at the bottom to hold them too. New display- $5

So the next time you are out at a flea market look for some new inspiration to add to your scrap room. You never know what you will find! Happy hunting : )

1 comment:

Nathalie said...

Creative, fun and good looking! Bravo Chrissy! :)