1-5x7 picture and 3-2 1/2 x 2 pictures
4 pieces of patterned paper
2 pieces of coordinating cardstock
5 chipboard shapes
scallop scissors or punch
1. Cut a 3/4" strip of paper and adhere it to the left side of your page. Use scallop scissors or punch to add more character.
2. Attach a 5x7 picture to the right side of your strip of paper about 2" from the top.
3. Cut two strips of paper 2 1/2" and 2". Use your scallop scissors or punch and cut along the bottom of each strip. Attach the largest strip first (about 1/2" from the bottom of the large picture) and then place the smaller strip on top of it allowing for 1/2" of the large strip to show on the bottom.
4. Cut three pictures to 2" by 2 1/2" and adhere them in a strip to the bottom right side of your 5x7 photo.
5. Stitch along your strip of paper on the left side of the page. Then, stitch around your large photo. Finally, stitch along the top left side of the strips of paper under your large photo.
6. Choose any chipboard shapes (you will need 5) and embellish them as you would like: paint, rub-ons, paper, bling, buttons, etc. Attach three of them to the right side of your large photo and two of them to the left side of your strip of pictures.
7. Add your title under the strip of photos placing it slightly off center.
8. Add rub-ons next to your chipboard shapes.
9. Journal on cardstock and cut into strips. Attach a few to the top left of your page and the rest to the bottom left of your page.
10. Embellish your journaling strips with bling and rub-ons.