Thursday, October 9, 2008

What A Catch

What A Catch is when a design team member picks LOs or projects from the gallery and shares what they find special or intriguing about the work. This month I found 3 wonderful layouts to share with you!









I love this layouts by "funhockeymom25" (Jackie) The picture is absolutely adorable and I just love the cuteness and simiplicity of this layout. Great job!!
















This next layout to the left is by CPetrazio (Connie). I love the black and white photos that she used and love the fact that the swirls and flowers look perfect with this layout even though it's with boys. Way to go!!
-
This beautiful layout above is by toni-n-tn. I love the colors on this layout the most! I like the fun design, the family quote and the stitching. Super job!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

They're all great LOs for different reasons and they all stand out in the Gallery! Great job ladies!

Taryn said...

Great choices!
And awesome layouts ladies!

Carrie said...

These were some of my favs too!