Thursday, November 20, 2008

Tag Ideas by Chrystal Riddell

Next time you only have a few creative minutes and don't want to start a page, pull out your TTT transparency stash and see what catches your eye. For these little quickies, I had some die-cuts and paper scraps right next to me, so I got right to work. For the "Girl" transparency, I knew I had paper to match these die-cuts, so I wanted to make a page accent I could add to a page later. I simply layered the flower and leaf flourish, added the transparency block with glue dots, the letters and rhinestones. Voila! I knew I could always use a birthday tag accent, and this one can easily be added to the handle of a gift bag. I used a leftover phrase cut from an 8 1/2 x 11 transparency, then built the tag out of paper & ribbon scraps, die-cuts, and rhinestones. Go ahead and tie the ribbon knots loosely, that way when you're ready to use it you can untie them to attach it to the gift bag. Just write your message on the back!

Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

L.Wood-Sing4God said...

Just awesome! Love both examples!!

Chrissy said...

Beautiful tags. Love the transparencies you used too!

Anonymous said...

Love the haunted house. Good job Rozy!