By Lindsey Krauss
Happy New Year! Take this new year’s opportunity to create and start fresh. I challenge you to use the word “new” on your first ten scrapbooking layouts – why not?
- New Year
- New babies
- New resolutions
- New supplies
- New gifts
- Everything new!
Here are some other fun winter ideas.
- Snow fun
- Hats, mittens, coats, boots – all or one at a time!
- Skiing, snowboarding and outdoor sports
- Ice skating
- Snow angels
- Hot winter for you? Take warm outdoor pictures with snow hats on!
And more miscellaneous January ideas:
- Reflections – in photography and on the page
- Eyes – get close up to someone’s soul through their eyes
- From-behind poses – take pictures of backs
- Parties – the holiday season is closing, but the parties don’t have to
- Celebrations – in spirit, in holidays, of everyday
- Beginnings and endings
- Get warm – how do you do it?
- Hellos and Goodbyes – people, places, things, years.