Thursday, January 22, 2009

Portland CKC & Fabulous Scrap RETREAT!

Scrappin' Getaway
Portland, Oregon
Scrapbooking Retreat
(same weekend as the CKC convention!)

I have met many of you (TTT customers) at past retreats, conventions, through scrapbook stores that I taught classes at, and other scrapbooking events all over the northwest. I wanted to let you know that I will be at the Portland Creating Keepsakes convention in March this year! I will have a sales table during both crop nights at the convention. If you are planning on attending, stop by my table and say hello!

I also wanted to let you know about a ONE OF A KIND scrap retreat going on that weekend too! My friends at Scrappin' Getaway have a retreat going on all weekend long at the fabulous Doubletree Hotel which is within walking distance of the CKC convention. Come and be pampered while scrapping all day and all night! The retreat is March 6-8th. For more information, you can visit their website which is: http://scrappingetaway.com/index.html

If you decide to sign up to attend the retreat, you can send them an email letting them know you heard about the retreat from Monica at TTT and you will get a free prize from them when you check into the retreat!! I hope to see many of you at CKC AND the retreat!!

Also. . . another Scrappin’ Getaway retreat is in the planning stages for Spokane, WA in June! I am very excited about having one near my home and will have fun scrapping with you in Washington!!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

I will so be there!

Chrissy said...

Oh I wish I lived closer!!