12x12 Layout Instructions
Gather Supplies: Bazzill scallop cardstock, solid cardstock, patterned paper line, letters, embellishments, 1 photo
- Cut a 9.5 x 6 inch rectangle from your cardstock, cut ¾ inch strips from patterned paper and a 9 x 5.5 inch rectangle from patterned paper.
- Adhere smaller rectangle inside bigger one then adhere to scallop cardstock. Attach strips above and below the block.
- Add photo to right side of block and embellish with frame
- Punch holes along strips and attach eyelets. (Use up that stash!)
- Add title at bottom right
- Add painted grungeboard or chipboard element next to title (I used glitter mist on mine to make it shimmery.)
- Embellish title and 4 corners with bling.
- Add 3 stars, hearts, flowers (whatever works for your page) down the left side of your photo.
- Write journaling on a matching tag, tie with ribbon and slide under photo with the top corner sticking out.
And you’re Done!