Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Tag Ideas

Tags by Natalie

Like me you probably have a few of those big bags full of kit leftovers and scraps. Well, as we love "to use up that stash", I was determined to use only those for this assignment. Also, instead of just making tags to embellish my pages, I thought about giving them an added purpose: to hide the journaling. Every once in a while, we all like to write details or feelings only intended for our subject... or sometimes, it's just fun to have an interactive piece on the page.

So here are my three examples of hidden journaling tags and pockets:

This one features a TTT transparency called "Friends Thought Block" available in the TTT store:
Here is all of them together:

2 comments:

Tammy said...

Those are very cute tags, and what a great way to use up scraps!

L.Wood-Sing4God said...

Oh Natalie, these tags are simply stunning!!