Sunday, March 15, 2009

TTT April kits sneak peek!

3 APRIL KITS FROM TTT!

There are three great kits being offered for April! Please send me an email letting me know which one you'd like. (info@transparenttouches.com) For more information about reserving your kit, please go here: http://www.transparenttouches.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=9074


April kit #1: My Mind's Eye--Maggie May and Feeling Groovy

For a full list of what is in this kit, click here: http://www.transparenttouches.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=9472


April kit #2: Scrap Within Reach--Industrial Park

For a full list of what is in this kit, click here: http://www.transparenttouches.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=9473


April kit #3: Bo Bunny--Abbey Road mixed with Kaiser Craft Papers


For a full list of what is in this kit, click here: http://www.transparenttouches.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=9474















23 comments:

Angela said...

Gorgeous kits as always.

angie gutshall said...

Love these kits I bookmarked your site. Angie Gutshall

Angie said...

These kits are gorgeous and packed!!


Oh look, 3 Angie's LOL!!!


Angie Smith
(dasmith2)

Crafteemomof2 said...

Those kits are rockin'!!! Can't waitt o see them "live". Keep up the fab work!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I really had no idea you had kits until now!
I love them! That green one is calling my name!

ahiltz said...

WOW! What fabulous April kits you have! I love how you have so many different color ranges to pick from and lots of goodies in them!
ahiltzy at WT's

Traicee said...

This kit is beautiful and packed!!! Love that it comes with a book and that Prima paper is so cool!
traicee at WT

Heather ,Dustin ,Ethan ,Cameron ,Lenny ,Ozzy ,Marley said...

I love the kits! You do a great job of putting them together!

Heather Twing (mom of 2 on WT)

Lan said...

What beautiful kits and a great variety to choose from!

Lan

Angela said...

I am LOVING your MME kit!! Awesome stuff!

Ange on WT

Merrilee said...

I love both kit #2 and #3. Beautiful!

RuralMom on WT

Barbara Ferguson said...

I've had so much of winter this year and just waiting for spring! Love that MME kit and all its bright colors!! Great choices and I love the idea of getting to chose from three complete kits!!

Barbara
{scrappy_granny} at WT

Roxanne said...

Love the kits!!

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

Beatiful kits!!!
arlsmom on WT

Anonymous said...

These are really lovely! You are feeding a new addiction to kits, you know

Anne Hall said...

The kits are fabulous, especially the Bo Bunny and Scrap within reach ones. love all of the new stuff! (aj2hall)

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous kits!!!

Crystal B. from WT.

Mindy said...

I am drooling over the #1 kit--yummy eye candy :)

Mindy
aka Jettgirl

Anonymous said...

wow, LOVE that first kit!!

Anonymous said...

wow, i didn't know you had so many kits!

-- dalis

Unknown said...

Wow really love April kit #1!!

nursela said...

I'm getting Kit #3, so if I win you can send it with my kit! LOL!!

Taryn said...

Love #1 and I'm already getting #3!