Friday, August 14, 2009

Transparency Technique

TTT Tip
Ever wonder where you're going to fit journaling into your mini album? Well, pull out your TTT transparencies! Instead of leaving pictures out, leave your journaling out. Out on a TTT transparency that is!! For one on my mini albums I used TTT coaster blocks to include my title, journaling, and date. I didn't have to sacrifice any pictures!

For my 4th of July mini album I used TTT coaster blocks to include fun elements and journaling.

The possibilities are endless so have fun including TTT transparencies into your next mini album!

3 comments:

chrystal said...

Absolutely ADORABLE, Chrissy!

Nathalie said...

Oh my goodness Chrissy!!!!!!!!!!!! Those albums are AMAZING!!! I LOVE them! I LOVE how the transparencies hang on the side!!!!!!!! Super idea!!!!

Carrie said...

Both of these books are super cute.