- 12"x12" patterned paper for background
- 4"x4" square and 2" round photos
- 3 different patterned papers in the following size: 4"x1/4", 4"x31/4' and 4" long skinny border
- 2 journaling spots
- 1 big brad
- 1 big chipboard bracket
- cardstock scrap at least 3" long to print journaling on
- optional: corrugated cardboard and paint
1- Distress 12X12 background patterned paper as much or as little as you like.
2- Place 4"X4" photo, 4"x1/4" striped strip and 4"x31/4" paper under each other as show on photo below. Add journaling spot (cut in half) under the photo before adhering everything.
3- Place and adhere circle photo
4- Add small border on top of the 4x4 photo and embellies like the brad, the chipboard bracket, the journaling spot on the upper left corner. Adapt to make it your own :)
5- Print, cut to about 3x1/4", and adhere journaling strips
6- If you wish, tear and roll some of the edges of the background paper, and tape some painted corrugated cardboard behind to let it peak through.
"The homemade ghoul" by Nathalie
Let me know in the comment if you have any question! Thank you!