Thursday, November 19, 2009

What A Catch!

TTT recently hosted a weekend crop and I picked three layouts from this crop to showcase. There were so many talented pages and people participating in this crop to narrow it down to three but here are the ones that caught my eye and why.

Created by Marilyn(former TTT DT member):

I love the title and the photos are so awesome. It makes me smile to see kids playing around and it's fun to capture those moments so you can scrap them. I love the color scheme and the splash of red really catches your eye and makes the whole page pop. Great page Marilyn!

Created by Marge37:

I am in awe of these beautiful fall photos. The colors are so beautiful and you matched the pics up perfectly with papers and embellies. I love the scattered buttons and the leave accents. Great page Marge!

Created by Jude:

I love the layered strips of paper. I love the color choice as well. The journaling touches me as I think a lot of Moms have this fear. I love the blue/yellow title as it just pops on the page and matches the patterned paper so well. Great page!!!!

3 comments:

Nathalie said...

Great pick Carrie as they all have great designs and colors! Congrats ladies!

Carrie said...

These are all some of my favs. I love the bright photos of the leaves!

Nathalie said...

Oops! I guess it was Jen's picks not Carrie's! My apologies! :D They're great nonetheless!! ;)