Monday, February 28, 2011

Embellishing Your Patterned Paper

Sometimes I get a piece of paper that the design on it is so beautiful or fun I just can't bear to cut it up. So I came up with a fun way to use it as my background piece but still add a little more to it by embellishing the design already there. Here are some fun things to help you embellish your patterned paper.

  • flowers, stars or the asterisks from letters stickers
  • rhinestones and glitter
  • Of course Stickles
  • paint or ink
  • rubons or stickers
  • Letters or numbers
  • Brads or eyelets
Here are just a few examples:

This paper was from the TTT January Kit #3 and I just loved the cake. I added an M for Makenzie,stickles, rhinestones, stickers, and flower asterisks.


This page was just too cute. I loved the little monsters on the bottom so decided to add a few more. Then I added googly eyes to all of them to make them pop and decorated them with Stickles. For the tree I glittered the leaves with Stickles and added a hat rub on to the owl. He also needed some googly eyes ;)



On this page the flowers were just so fun I couldn't cover them up. I used brads to embellish all the circles around the flowers.

1 comment:

Valérie said...

Ta dernière page avec toutes ces fleurs est grandiose!!! J'adooore