Tuesday, March 1, 2011

TTT March 2011 kits are up!

(You do not have to be a TTT kit member to purchase kits and sale items)

If you haven't already emailed me to let me know which kit(s) you'd like for Febryary..please do so. If you would like to order an extra kit, just let me know which ones you'd like and I will put you down for those. I try to keep up with the kit emails as they come in so I know when a kit is sold out...please assume that you got your first choice, unless you get an email from me letting you know that it was already sold out before your email came in. If you have a question in your email, I do try to answer those quickly.

March kits will ship March 15-20th. The DT layouts with the kits will be revealed later in the month on the TTT blog, User Gallery and our Facebook page.

There are 2 great kits o
ffered for the month of March...plus some grab bags and kits from previous months on sale!


CLICK HERE for more information
about TTT kit subscriptions.

CLICK HERE to read the FAQ's about TTT's kits.


To see full list of each kit description, click on the kit names below:

MARCH KIT #1-- Echo Park: Springtime
:

MARCH KIT #2-- Echo Park: For the Record:
And Grab bags:
Make sure to check back for the monthly contests, challenges and reveals!!!!

No comments: