Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Silhouettes Easter Tags

by Nathalie

I wanted to share with you these Easter tags I created this morning.
Click on photo to enlarge
This is how I made them:
1/ I cut tags out of pastel cardstock scraps using a regular shipping tag as template
2/ I googled "bunny outlines" in Google Images and after resizing three I liked in my Word document, I printed them on white paper
3/ I then taped the white sheet on top of black polka dot paper (from the March TTT kit #2) and, using a craft knife, cut the outlines (into both papers at the same time) to create the silhouettes. (I do not own a die-cutting machine or bunny shaped punches but you can probably do the same thing with those tools)
4/ After creating my sentiment on the computer I printed it directly on my tags (you could use a stamp here) or you can bypass the sentiment all together, especially if you plan on using the tags on a layout.
5/ I glued the silhouettes on each tag and punched a circle in matching patterned papers to use as paper hole protectors. Punched a hole in the middle and attached some string.

Aren't they cute? :) Happy Easter!

No comments: