Tuesday, May 31, 2011

June 2011 TTT Kit Sneaks

TTT June 2011 kits are up!

(You do not have to be a TTT kit member to purchase kits and sale items)

If you haven't already emailed me to let me know which kit(s) you'd like for June..please do so. When you send your reservation email....please put in the subject line June Kit #___ in the subject. Please include your first AND last name in your email. If you would like to order an extra kit, just let me know which ones you'd like and I will put you down for those. I try to keep up with the kit emails as they come in so I know when a kit is sold out...please assume that you got your first choice, unless you get an email from me letting you know that it was already sold out before your email came in. If you have a question in your email, I do try to answer those quickly. If you are adding on anything extra, please let me know what your paypal address is too so I can send you an invoice. Thanks!**

June kits will ship middle this month. The DT layouts with the kits will be revealed later this month on the TTT blog and the User Gallery Very Happy

There are TWO kits available for June....here's the first one: Click on kit photo for complete kit contents

JUNE KIT #1-- Memory Works: 100 Days of Summer


JUNE KIT #2-- Fancy Pants: Beach Bum


Here are some grab bags and add-ons available that you can add to your order just let me know in your email:

No comments: