Thursday, December 8, 2011

December Daily

Have you created your December Daily? I think it is such a wonderful idea to create an album about one of the most festive months of the year. I love looking back on all of the adventures from holidays past. But I must admit, last year did not create a December Daily and I am still kicking myself. It can be time consuming and...well...I didn't have time. So this year I decided to make it easier by using one manufacture's line, so I didn't have to try to mix and match, and I stuck with the same page layout on each page of my album. I am very happy with how it turned out and will take the same steps next year when I create my 2012 December Daily. Here are a few pictures:


Here is my cover:

This is the layout I created on most all of the pages. Two pieces of patterned paper, one spot for journaling, and one spot for a picture. ( I chose one picture on purpose so I wasn't paying to develop 5+ pictures/ day for 25 days.)

I left a spot for a bigger picture on Christmas Day and added an extra page just in case I had another picture I had to add!
And I made my last page dedicated to journaling about our holiday!
So, I hope you can find the time to create your own December Daily if you haven't done so already!

I hope everyone has a safe and blessed holiday season!!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Love yours! I will have to post mine too! I love doing this!