Saturday, December 17, 2011

Paper stocking garland

I loved this idea that I saw in scrapbooks etc. magazine this month:

There are many ways you could do this: they suggested stuffing each one with cotton balls and a small treat.  Their stocking were stitched together, I stapled mine.  If you didn't want to do a countdown calendar, you could still create some for a great looking garland.  Here is mine:

Some of my stocking have kid's recipes or activity pages in them.  Here is the template I used for my stockings.  Open the image in print-preview then englarge until it fills the page, print on cardstock and cut out (need 2 for each stocking). Use the leftover paper from each print-out to make the stocking toppers.
http://www.freecraftunlimited.com/templates/images/christmas-stocking-554x800.gif




No comments: