For this layout, you will need the following:
*Stamps or rub-ons
*3 coordinating sheets of patterned paper
*1 sheet solid cardstock for base
*scrap cardstock for words
***Don't forget to ink edges before you adhere your paper (if desired.
1. Trim your first sheet to 9 in. wide by 11 in. tall. Adhere approximately
1/2 inch from left.
2. On a different sheet, cut a circle 5 1/2 in. in diameter. Adhere the
circle with it overlapping the right bottom corner, then trim away excess.
3. On the third paper, trim a 8 1/2 in. wide by 6 1/2 in. tall photo mat.
4. Stamp/rub-on flourish on bottom left corner.
5. Stamp/rub-on heart or other shape on the same paper you used for your
circle. Cut out, and adhere.
6. Stamp/rub-on title on your scrap cardstock, then trim and adhere.
7. This is hard to see in the photo, but I inked the layout with
coordinating green ink
Note: I used a 5x7 photo, but you could use 2 vertical 4x6's as well.