Journaling prompts/Page ideas:
- Last day of school
- Words of wisdom for your graduate
- What did your child accomplish this school year?
- Father’s Day (this year or through the years)
- Your dad
- Your husband and his dad
- Your kids and their dad
- What did you learn from your dad?
- Remembering your dad
- Similarities between you and your dad
- What did each of your kids get from their dad: similar traits between your DH and your kids
- Playing outside, riding bikes, gardening, first pool day, golfing
- What you like/don’t like about summer
- What is growing in your garden?
- Going to the fair
- Summer jobs: your first summer job, your kid’s first summer job
Quotes and poems about Fathers: http://www.quotegarden.com/fathers.html
Quotes and poems about Summer: http://www.quotegarden.com/summer.html
- Aquarium and Zoo Month (visit one and then scrap about it!)
- Candy Month (make a page about your or your kids’ favorite candies!)
- National Accordion Awareness Month (make a page about music, the instruments you played, your kids play, your husband plays or just the songs you like these days!)
- National Adopt a Cat Month (make a page about how your pet came into your life)
- National Fresh Fruit and Vegetables Month (eat lots and make a page about your favorites, take photos of your kids eating them!)
June 14th: Flag day
June 18th: International picnic day!
June 21st: Father’s Day AND First day of Summer!
June 29th: Camera day ~ no excuses there, you HAVE to take photos on that day!!! J