This past month or so, I have been spending way too much time online checking out all the cool ideas that crafters come up with during this time of year. I decided to share a few of my favorites with you here. None of them are too complicated and a lot of them come with a tutorial. So here we go:
1. Virginia Nebel's advent calendar... I know this one is a little late (and time consuming) but I put it in my favorites for next year! It is totally made from scratch and she explains how here:
2. I think those paperback trees by Kayla Aimee are awesome and they seem pretty easy for me to make! Great tutorial here:
3. I recently made some of those for my tree (you can see them on my blog). They are very simple and are also very cute on a gift. The tutorial is available here:
4. Pretty, green and practical, I love those bows made out of magazine pages! The tutorial can be found here:
5. Staying on the recycling (or upcycling) idea, I love the look and price of this paper wreath! Here are the instructions: http://dollarstorecrafts.com/2009/11/book-wreath/
Of course, there are a lot more to be found and to be created but I had to limit myself to my favorites! Do not hesitate to share yours in the comments below! I wish you all a wonderful and crafty Holiday Season!
All photos belong to their respective sites and blogs as mentioned.