Thursday, December 10, 2009

December Member Spotlight

by Nathalie

You have probably seen Anna's wonderful creations in the TTT User Gallery or have chatted with her on the Message Board. We are lucky to have her around because she is one talented scrapper and I very recently had the chance to find out a little bit more about her.

Your TTT member name? annaBananna

Tell us a bit about yourself and your family (and pets?)
I live Bremerton, WA with my husband of 11 years and 2 kids Abby (3) and Jamie (4), with number three on the way. I am mostly a SAHM, but sometimes I do computer programming contract work, which is what my previous career was! With the economy the way it is, I haven't done any computer work in almost 2 years, but that's okay - more time to scrapbook!

How did you get started in scrapbooking? How long have you been scrapbooking?
I got started by attending a DOTS stamping party (now called Close to my Heart). That was about 13 years ago.

What are your favorite place and time to scrap?
I love to scrap in my scrap-room (which is in the attic) because I have easy access to my entire stash, as well as a computer, printer and scanner. I usually scrap at night once the kids are in bed.

What is your favorite scrapbooking technique right now?
Sewing on my pages, it gives it such a homemade feel.

What product(s) are you addicted these days?
I'd have to say that I add some sort of rhinestones or pearls to just about every page! I love collecting journaling tags too!

What inspires you creatively?
Sketches, especially ones I can easily find online and just print out. I love a good challenge to get me motivated too.


What brought you to TTT?
I met Monica at a scrap retreat in Leavenworth, WA and she told Carrie and I about her kit club. I've been hooked ever since!

What do you enjoy the most about TTT?
Well, the kits are the best out there but I love the friendly people too!

Do you have anything on your scrappy wish list?
I think it's time to break-down and finally get a cricut.

What is something about you that we may not know??
Did you know that I'm 32 weeks pregnant??? and it's a BOY!

Well, that's a surprise! Congratulations Anna! And thank you so much for spending the time to answer my questions. I look forward to seeing more of your creations with (and without) TTT kits!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Love that adorable page of Abby! Nice to have you on the boards.

Anna said...

Thanks Nathalie, it was honor!