Friday, December 18, 2009

Gift Tags with TTT Transparencies!

TTT transparencies are a great way to add a personal touch to your gift tags this holiday season.

Here are a couple examples I used on my mom's presents:
Just add a piece of patterned paper to the back of a TTT coaster block. Here I used a star shaped piece of paper. Then, add to and from to the front, attach some embellishments, and add a ribbon to the top.
Here I added another star shaped piece of cardstock to the back of a TTT coaster block along with a piece of patterned paper cut to fit the circle. Before I attached the paper I painted the back of the Santa Claus. Then, I added to and from to the top along with some embellishments and completed my tag by tying a ribbon to the top.

So break out some of your scrap stash and create some personal tags today with TTT transparencies!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Super cute ideas!