Thursday, February 18, 2010

February Sketch Idea (with sample layout)

by Nathalie

Since I had multiple photos of my subject that I wanted to use, I went to Pagemaps and found this great sketch (from the December 2009 newsletter) that incorporated 5 photos:

As you can see below, other than adding a frame around my page, I stayed pretty close to the sketch:

Supplies: Nikki Sivils brand new Flaming Butterfly and Bella Blue and Oscar Too collections, Nikki Sivils corduroy brads, Heidi Swapp chipboard alphas, label maker, EK Success border punch, misc ribbons.

And if I inspired you to use this sketch, make sure to share your page by linking us here or by adding it to the TTT User Gallery! I'll be back next month to share a page with step by step instructions. Until then, Happy scrapping!

No comments: