4 sheets different colors cardstock (2 can be scraps)
2 4x6 photos
1 strip patterned paper
1 large die cut or sticker
- Cut one sheet cardstock to 11.5"x 11.5". Attach it to the 12x12 sheet leaving a border all around. Stitch around edges or draw stitches with a pen.
- Add a 6x12" piece of patterned paper across your layout horizontally in the middle. Then add a 4x12" piece of cardstock across the right side of your layout vertically. Stitch edges if desired.
- Mount your 2 photos on coordinating cardstock cutting the horizontal one down to 4x3". Add them to your layout with the large one slightly overlapping the vertical piece of cardstock. Then add your die cut overlapping the bottom right hand corner of the large photo. Use pop dots for extra dimension!
- Add a title under the large photo and an extra large photo corner in the top left hand corner.
- Add flowers or other little embellishments along the left edge of the large photo. Add a few rhinestones or embellish as you like.
- Type your journaling and cut into small strips. Adhere them to the right of your die cut.
- Walla your done!