Saturday, February 27, 2010

What A Catch

Wow ladies. There were so many fabulous layouts in the gallery! Here are three layouts that caught my eye.

First, this layout by mamadonald is SO eye-catching. I love the cool blue colors of the papers and embellishments. It really gives you a feeling of winter. I also love how she layered the flowers and snowflakes. The lace and bling are a perfect touch as well. But most of all, what an ADORABLE picture!!!Second, is this super, fun layout by prittb. What a terrific boy pate. I love the fun characters on the patterned paper. I also love how she tilted one piece of patterned paper. It really draws your eye around the whole layout. The title in the cloud is an adorable touch. I especially love all the bright, fun colors.
Finally, who can resist this lovable layout by scrapMel. I love the design she used. What a great way to include so many pictures of such a sweetie! I love the soft colors with the pop of red. It is such a clean, simple, yet stunning, layout!
Thanks for all the inspiration ladies!

1 comment:

Nathalie said...

Fantastic work ladies!!! Great selection Chrissy!