Friday, October 29, 2010

Cool Technique: Stamping with your embellishments

by Nathalie

Have you ever thought of using your embellishments to stamp on your pages and cards? That's what I did here and I am sure that you already have the supplies in your stash! A stamp pad (the "juiciest" the better) and embellishments with different shapes are all you need.

This technique is best if you do not want a crisp image. It was my goal for this page so I used a velour flower from the kit (October #1) that I simply dabbed on my ink pad and stamped manually on the background paper:

For this second project, I used a piece from a Thickers set that I simply stuck on my acrylic block:
Now go experiment and make sure to share with us your creative results!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

This is really fun and i love ur page