Saturday, October 2, 2010

October Challenge: "I can't believe..."

by Nathalie
Your challenge for this month is a journaling/title challenge: Use the sentence "I can't believe..." in your journaling or in your title.

Here is my example created with the September kit #3:
"I can't believe you're a Middle Schooler!"

Contest Guidelines:
Since we are having problems with the User Gallery, please share your layouts in this post on the message board or include a link to your entry right here on the blog by midnight PST on October 31st. The page needs to be new and created for this challenge. One winner will be drawn to win a TTT prize pack!
Anyone can participate and you can use whatever scrap materials you want to. It does not need to be created with a TTT kit. Two page lo's count as 1 page.

I can't wait to see your interpretations!

No comments: