Tuesday, January 4, 2011

2010 Favorites from the Design Team

by Nathalie

Happy New Year to all the TTT fans out there! I hope you had wonderful and relaxing holidays. For my first blog post of the year, I have actually asked each Design Team member to look back and to share with us their favorite layouts or projects from 2010.
All I can say is that I am very proud to be on the same team with these talented ladies! Check out their awesome picks:

Chrissy's favorites for 2010 are:



Carrie's favorites for 2010 are:



Anna's (our newest Design Team member) favorites for 2010 are:



Aren't they fabulous?!!! I LOVE them all!

and my favorite projects for 2010 are:



It's really fun to look back, try it and share with us some of YOUR favorites! We would love to see them! Cheers!

1 comment:

Anna said...

Great scraplifting inspiration for sure!