Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Design Team Member

Please help me in welcoming Anna Stenwick to the TTT Design Team this 2011! She has been a member for many years and has guest designed for us before now she is going to be part of them team. Here's a little more about her:

I'm Anna and I've been scrapping since I was 18 years old. That is also when I met my husband Chad. We've been married now for 12 years and have 3 kids, Jamie, Abby, and Tristan. We live in Bremerton, which is in the great rainy Pacific Northwest. But it's also beautiful here and that's why I love it. My husband works nearby and I am a stay-at-home mom, sometimes getting some contract work for computer programming. My husband and I love to travel, both with and without the kids. Our family often travels with my husband for his business trips too. My other hobbies include card-making, photography, cooking, and reading. I'm so glad that my sister, Carrie introduced me to TTT kits, and I'm honored and so excited to be on the team!

And a few of her great layouts using TTT kits:


We also regretfully say Goodbye to Candy. Thanks for joining us the last few months!

No comments: