Sunday, January 2, 2011

TTT January 2011 Monthly Kits!!!!

TTT January 2011 kits are up!

(You do not have to be a TTT kit member to purchase kits and sale items)

If you haven't already emailed me to let me know which kit(s) you'd like for January..please do so. If you would like to order an extra kit, just let me know which ones you'd like and I will put you down for those. I try to keep up with the kit emails as they come in so I know when a kit is sold out...please assume that you got your first choice, unless you get an email from me letting you know that it was already sold out before your email came in. If you have a question in your email, I do try to answer those quickly.

January kits will ship January 10-15th. The DT layouts with the kits will be revealed later this month on the TTT blog and the User Gallery

There are3 great kits o
ffered for the month of January...plus some great add ons, mini kit and extra things available!


CLICK HERE for more information
about TTT kit subscriptions.

CLICK HERE to read the FAQ's about TTT's kits.


To see full list of each kit description, click on the kit names below:

JANUARY KIT #1-- Crate Paper: Snow Day:



PhotobucketPhotobucket





JANUARY KIT #2-- Fancy Pants: Hot Chocolate:



PhotobucketPhotobucket





JANUARY KIT #3-- Glitz Designs: Hoopla:




PhotobucketPhotobucket


Please email Monica to let her know which January kit you would like! Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Anna said...

These all look awesome!!