Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Favorites of 2008

Monica has asked each TTT DT Members to pick the favorite LOs or projects that we created in 2008. So this week on the blog, each of us will showcase 4 creations (yes, we were limited to 4, and no, they are not all created with TTT kits).
And since I am the first one to go, here are mine. It was fun to revisit at a whole year of LOs but not easy to pick just four!

I picked this one because it was part of my submission to the DT call, it features one of my very favorite manufacturer (Scenic Route) AND it always makes me smile!

I really like this one because of its bright colors (which I tend to like), its design and its subject was different!

OK, I was going to choose another LO and realized that I had not yet picked a 12X12 page. As you may know I scrap a variety of sizes so I wanted to include that aspect here. I also should mention that it was made with my favorite TTT kit of the year :)

A Mini, because I enjoy making them and this one will be fun to look at in a few years!

Well, that's it for me! Thank you for stopping by!

3 comments:

Chrissy said...

What wonderful layouts and projects. You are such a creative scrapper. It has been SO WONDERFUL having you on the DT. Here's to an awesome 2009!!

Carrie said...

Great picks!

Anna said...

I love that mini album!