Thursday, December 18, 2008

Chrissy's Favorites of 2008

I agree with all the other DT gals. This was much harder than I thought. Most of my pages are of my baby girl and well.....I love them ALL because she is such a doll. It is so funny to look back at my pages and see how much she has grown. Well, here it goes:

I chose this page because my family is so important to me. I don't know where I would be without them!
I chose the next page because...well...it's about me and I don't scrap alot of ME pages!! Riding horses is my passion. I have been riding since I was five and it defines me and who I am.

I chose the next layout because fall is my favorite season. When I saw the dress my little girl has on I screamed in excitement. I could not wait for our fall trip so I could snap some pics of her in her dress!!
Wow! Only one more. I don't think I can pick. UGH!! Ok, ok! My last pick for ONE of my favorite layouts is a layout I recently completed. My mom and step-dad came to visit for Thanksgiving and since we only see them three times a year it was a very special time. Well, my mom can be trouble and boy did she make a big mess this day. She and my little girl decided to make cookies. The layout speaks for itself and is a WONDERFUL memory!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fabulous LOs Chrissy!!! I especially LOVE the FALL one!

Carrie said...

Love that last one the best! Grandma's can definitely be trouble!

Anna said...

Beautiful layouts, that last one is so darling!