Tuesday, December 16, 2008

JANUARY KITS SNEAK PEEK!



TTT JANUARY KITS
SNEAK PEEK

Here are the kit pictures for January....kit #3 sold out yesterday but I still have plenty of the other two choices. If you would like to purchase an additional #1 or #2 kit this month, you can purchase it for $27 with no extra shipping (U.S. and Canada) I also have 19 new mini kits for sale from left over kit stuff...I'm trying to get the message board problem figured out and it will hopefully be up and running again very soon. Thanks so much for your patience!!

If you are a kit member and haven't already emailed me your choice for which January kit you'd like, please email me. If you are not a kit member and would like kit #1 or #2, please email me and I can send you an invoice for that kit.

TTT email: info@transparenttouches.com




Kit #1: Bo Bunny--Flirty and Collage Press--Camden




Kit #2: Collage Press--Jackson Lodge with a few Kaiser Craft papers






Kit #3: Winter kit

No comments: