Friday, December 19, 2008

Lindsey Loves these in 2008

As the snow is falling (by the bucketful!) I'm going into my 2008 scrapbook to pull out some of my favorite paper pages. Usually, my favorites do *not* tend to be others', which I kinda like. Let's see, we'll go in order.

Ok, hang on just one minute. I just went through my 158 pages so far for the year, and I picked out 24 favorites. Wha? LOL! I'm changing the plan and picking two fav boy pages and two fav girl pages.

Here are my two fav pages of Matthew this year:

Don't jump, LEAP! by Lindsey Krauss.
Supplies: Paper: Fancy Pants, Letters: Basic Grey
Rub-ons: Kaiser, Tool: MM Edge Scraper, Pen: Bic Mark-it
Sketch: PageMap.

Boys Will be Boys by Lindsey Krauss.
Supplies: Paper: Pink Paislee.
(TTT September kit)

And here are two of my favorites of McKenna - man, did I just love everything about that Vintage Moon! :)

Sugar & Spice by Lindsey Krauss.
Paper: Pink Paislee.
(TTT September kit)


Her true colors...

Spaghetti Uh Oh by Lindsey Krauss.
Paper: Scenic Route, Letters: Thickers
Flowers: Prima, Brads: MM. Sketch: PageMap.

And don't tell anyone, but I just had to sneak one more in there with the two kids together. Getting to two in one frame is tough at best, unless I add them there together digitally... So not only does the photo touch my heart, but the looks on their face over the tiniest little bud of a sunflower does, too!


1 Sunflower by Lindsey Krauss. Supplies:
1: photo
2: Cardstock: Bazzill, other
3: Buttons: other
4: Paper: Cosmo Cricket
5: Numbers: Heidi Swapp, handwritten
6: Stitching Stickers: Kelly Panacci
7: Flowers: Prima
8: Rubons: Basic Grey
9: Letters: Horizon Group
10: Brads: MM
Sketch: Shawna at Busy Bee.
Have a safe, healthy and happy New Year!!!

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Love that last one of them together. Too sweet!

Anna said...

How cute, I really like that last one of them together and the colors are so vibrant!

Chrissy said...

Love them all Linds. Your family is just too precious!