- Time to bring back out the star. No better month for it!
- Lots of circles – love those fireworks, the best!
- Flourishes or swirls – but instead of the traditional, go with the spray this month!
- Kids all decked in red, white and blue.
- Will you watch fireworks or try to shoot them? Watch for tips on photographing fireworks at the site!
- Scrap your 4th of July plans and traditions.
- Summer fun is in full effect. If you’re in the warm climate this month, outside photos are a must!
- All stars! Summer sports!
- Go with independence. Have shots of kids or family doing things independently? Go with solo photos orsolo subjects.
- Be patriotic. Scrap something about your country.
- Are you summer or winter in July? Scrap the opposite!
- Christmas in July is always fun. Start your cards!
- Don’t forget your pets! After all, dog days were named after them!
- Summer school? Make it fun!
- All Stars! Scrap your athlete!
- July’s birthstone is Ruby – use lots of red rhinestones this month.
- July’s flower is the larkspur or water lily. Try the lily shape: not quite a circle, not quite a heart.
- Or combine the two!
- Horoscopes Cancer and Leo. More animals!
Whatever you pull out to commemorate July, do it with a sense of patriotism, family and a smile. :) Happy July!
Transparently Yours, Lindsey