This layout is all about quick and easy with two very basic shapes: circles and squares!
What you'll need:
- *2 pieces of cardstock (or solid patterned paper)
*3 pieces of patterned paper
- *don't forget your TTT coaster!
And here's what you do!
1. Set aside cardstock as your background page. Cut three pieces of patterned paper into 6" squares and round edges.
3. Remove photo. Cut a large circle from dark cardstock (mine was a scrap piece!) and layer over and under three patterned pieces.
4. Adhere photo, title and embellishments. Include lots of other circle- and square-shaped embellishments like a TTT coaser, buttons, rub-ons and tags. I even doodled circles and squares on the final layout.
Have fun mixing shapes on your next layout. Show us how creatively geometric you are on TTT's message board and User gallery!
Transparently yours, Lindsey