Thursday, July 9, 2009

What a Catch!




It’s no secret that scrapping in July is one of my all-time favorite occurances! I adore the 4th of July celebrations – I try to hit as many as I can each year. We’re often either watching baseball or playing it, usually fit in a camping trip or two, and summer fun is in full effect around my house, 24/7! These were my inspirations in going to search TTT’s gallery for “Catches” this month – 4th of July, sports and summer fun! Ready?









1. While I completely urge you to go search ‘4th of July’ in the TTT gallery, I had to pick an oldie for my Independence Day inspirations. This layout by Jackie (funhockeymom) is one of my favorites –you really have to be brave and bold to combine stars, eyelets and waves on a layout!

















4th of July in Philly by funhockeymom

By the way, come by the site – June had everyone madly ‘waving’ in the Use Your Kit Monthly contest!


2. Sports inspiration is next (as the ball game is blaring behind me on the tv!) Okay, I had to go with another oldie, but goodie! Christy aka ~christy~ brings tons of summer sports fun into the gallery. It was hard to pick just one of hers, but I had to go with a rare color combo – rare to see, great for summer – girl does bright and bold like no other! Christy’s summer sports work also reminded me, that with 1 T-ball game left in the season, I need to get down and dirty with that camera, sparing no field dust, dugout shot or game tradition!






















SuperStar by ~Christy~















3. Summer outside makes me think of one thing first – water!! Pools, sprinklers, lakes, beaches – it all counts in July! Check out this brand new and simply adorable catch by dt gal Chrissy this month, using the June kit!














Joy by Chrissy



Thanks for catching my attention. For your chance at What a Catch!, post your layouts in the TTT User Gallery and visit us on the message board!


Transparently Yours, Lindsey




















































If you have not yet done a SEARCH in the TTT User Gallery via keywords, it’s must! Super easy and totally inspirational for whatever project you’re working on!

No comments: