Thursday, October 1, 2009

October Monthly Kit Contest

I don't know if you are like me but I often take for granted the fact that TTT kits come with double sided papers and it is the case again this month with all three kits. I have recently gotten other kits that were not like that and that's when I realized how nice of a feature it was!

So for this month kit contest, you have to
use both sides of at least one of the papers from a TTT kit on one layout. Remember it does not have to be the October kits. You can use any TTT kit to participate. When you're finished, load your page in the TTT Gallery under "October Kit Work" and link us in this thread. Please point us to the paper(s) that you have used both sides of (yes, I will be checkingRazz )

Please refer to the rules post
HERE for additional details.

Due date this month will be midnight PST October 31st. Winner will be determined by drawing.

You can enter as many times as you like. 2 page LOs count as one entry.

No comments: