- Cover the door hanger on one side with paper. I used a liquid glue. Let dry and cut out with a craft knife.
- Cover the other side and cut out again. Now both sides should be covered with the hole in the middle all cute out. Then use a small ink pad to ink all the edges. I like how this gives it a nice finished look.
- Add strips of paper on the bottom of both sides. I chose different patterns for each sides.
- Add different titles to both sides. I went with Big Sis and Girls only but Naptime, Big Bro, their name or anything you like will work. Mix up your fonts or use premade stickers like I did for my Girls only side.
- Embellish with flowers, chipboard, Stickles, whatever you like and you're done!