Thursday, April 22, 2010

What a Catch!

by Nathalie

Hi there TTT fans!
We just had our Spring Bling Crop which means that the User gallery is FULL of new pages and is overflowing with inspiration. I highly recommend you checking it out! It was hard to limit myself to only three but here are a few that caught my eye:

"It must be Spring" by scrappin_in_AK

I love the creative work behind this page! My favorite part is the stitched circles framing the photos and how they add pops of colors to a black and white page. The photo is adorable too!

"Goofin off in the 40's" by mamadonald

I admire the whole vintage feel of this page (and am a bit jealous because I can't do that!). The old photos, the colors, the misting, the flowers, the swirls of different textures, the interesting design make this page magazine worthy in my opinion! I just love it!

"4th of July" by annaBananna

Totally my kind of design! So much so that I want to scraplift it! I love the four vertical and rounded photos with the journaling in between! The papers and embellishments give this page a great "americana" look that is perfect for the subject!

Great job ladies!!! Thank you for inspiring me and for sharing your talents with us!
I will be back later to share new tags using TTT transparencies.

2 comments:

Chrissy said...

I loved these layouts in the gallery as well. What inspiration.

Carrie said...

I somehow missed that first one, these are all amazing and I hope to get a chance to scraplift them soon!