Thursday, April 22, 2010

Tag Ideas: transparent tags!

by Nathalie

This month, I wanted to play a little with my Transparent Touches transparencies* and I came up with the idea of making tags that would fully use their transparent aspect. You will see below what I mean. I framed (on both sides) and decorated each transparency but did not add any paper on the back of them. That way, they have a fun "see through" look (not easy to capture on photos).

Click on any image to enlarge it

They will be of great use on my kids' teacher's gifts and I hope they are giving you some ideas to use your transparencies!
* all the transparencies are available for purchase in the Transparent Touches store.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Ok so these totally rock! This was a great idea!!!!!

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh you are so creative Nathalie. These are the BEST! I must make these. They would be great tags for mini albums as well!