Supply list: All you need is a few simple supplies)
- Coordinating Patterned Paper
- Die cuts and tags
- Floss and/or ribbon
- Chipboard shapes
- Sheet of rubons
- Matching Letter stickers for title
- Adhesive, Exacto Knife, and ink
- Adhere all your shapes to the sheets of patterned paper. Cut out with your exacto knife and then repeat with the other sides. Ink all edges.
- Adhere small rectangles of cardstock to each piece besides the front cover. The blocks will serve as photo mats later on when you want to add photos. I used 2x3" mats.
- Next create your cover. I added a small oval of brown paper to give my cup book the look of a coffee cup. Then I added matching letter stickers in 2 different colors for a title. I used diamond glaze on the brown letters and pink stickles on the pink letters to give them a fun look.
- Next finish off the rest of the pages by adding tags, die cuts and chipboard shapes throughout. Don't go too crazy simple is better. Next add a few rub ons here and there and make sure to tie your ribbon or floss onto your tags. And walla your done!
Only 3 more months until the TTT cruise departs. Make sure to sign up now before you miss out on the FUN! TTT has now teamed up with Embellish it. See side bar for more information!